- Learn to think and operator like an entrepreneur for the organisation
- Gain knowledge as an innovator to Initiate, develop, substantiate and progress
- Become a catalyst for change within the organisation
The Overseas Intrapreneur Development program is developed to not only provide you with the knowledge but also to equip you with the necessary training to sustainably expand operations globally. This Intrapreneur program trains you specifically within the administrative sphere of overseas business development. You will develop the ability to analyse and solve problems by developing effective strategies. You will learn to be competent in understanding and applying existing frameworks to develop strategies for overseas business activity.
As an Intrapreneur you will develop the necessary skills to address change, adapt and interrelate it to business. This program will test and expand your creative, innovative and management skills to stay ahead of competition. You will learn to think ahead, facilitate growth as well as help the organisation stay relevant. As an intrapreneur, you will become competent in innovation for the organisation by advancing on new strategies, services, business models, and processes.
Intrapreneurship has become an acclaimed position at global companies. Upon completing the Overseas Intrapreneur Development Course you will be an asset to any organisation across the globe in any industry.
- Complete understanding to develop strategies that align with overseas expansion
- Foster innovation and build innovative culture within team & organisation
- Building effective networks with both local and international stakeholders
- Strong foundation to achieve both tangible and intangible results
- Make meaningful changes in a practical and effective manner
- Leadership qualities that encompasses team formation and building skills
- Develop skills to pilot and implement operational strategies and identifying organisational opportunities
- Acquire skills to analyses and communicate project feasibility, risk evaluation, and other vital operational indicators.
- Develop intercultural and managerial skills