Explore, understand and communicate business processes
Be adept in best process modeling for businesses
The Overseas Business Process Communication (OBPC) Program is aimed at students currently pursuing education overseas.This course will facilitate comprehensive learning of effective business process communication skills. OBPC is a core subdivision of B@GPS as it contributes significantly to operations.
This course helps entry level graduates to build strong communication skills to develop, convey, and report organisational processes. You will acquire knowledge to manage business process efficiently and strategically improvise. You will also gain strong understanding of practical tools and techniques for business process communication. This course will equip you to learn, adapt and transfer organisational knowledge to overseas counterparts. You will have deep understanding of current models and assist create future processes for the organisation. As an Business Process Communicator, you will acquire skills to drive improvement, identify problem areas and evaluate performance.
This course provides the perfect blend of theoretical and practical approach that will effectively mould you to join the global corporate world as a Overseas Business Process Communicator.
- Understand and develop frameworks to communicate business processes efficiently
- Classify business process and tactically communicate them
- Identify tools for effective process communication
- Develop own style of business process communication based on verticals and industry
- Analysis current business process, identify problems, recommend enhancements and uncover opportunities.
- In-depth understanding of core business concepts and operations.
- Enhanced knowledge of business administration and strategy
- Develop engaging business process frameworks
- Analyse and improve current business processes
- Develop a strategic communication plan
- Evaluate, prioritise and measure communication techniques
- Optimise and enhance business processes
- Recognise problems in business processes
- Facilitating acceptance to change and communicating innovation effectively within organisation
Why join Business Process Communication program?
- Enhanced knowledge of business skills and strategy
- Gain confidence to communicate effectively at all levels
- Build an ability to face challenges in a complex business environment
- Be an aspirational leader and educate your team effectively
- Use your emotional intelligence to the advantage of all
- Final year Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- Computer knowledge
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Ability to be inquisitive, think analytically, & work independently
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written)
Assessment criteria includes: reading, listening and presentation skills.
Aptitude test for Overseas Business Process Communication Program may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the blank, Descriptive, Audio / Video Questions, & True or False.